LS2's Metro reimagines the possibilities of a modern, full-face modular motor- cycle helmet. It starts with the aerodynamic shell built from our exclusive Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). This super strong alloy offers exceptionally lightweight and a bit of flexibility for energy absorption with penetration resistance that rivals that of high-end composites. The Metro is dual-homologated as both a full-face and open-face helmet.
LS2 visors are bulit with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuración of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
LS2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology
- Internal retractable sun visor
- Anti-UV and anti-scratch treatment
- Multiple air intakes & extractors
- Absorvant breathable lining entirely removable and washable
- Anti-oder, anti-bacterial lining
- Delivered with clear visor
- 3 sizes of shell
- Quick Release system
- Laser cut foam for a superior fit
- FFS 3mm screen ready for PINLOCK
- PINLOCK lense included
- Ready for Bluetooth
- Weight : 1600gr +/-50gr
- Double Homologation Integral + Jet
- ECE 22.05 Certification